Showbox is an app for watching Movies and TV Shows for free on Android. It has a big collection of Movies and TV Shows which you can watch online or download on your device. If you are looking for the best way to watch movies for free on your smartphone, then this app is the best solution for you. Here we will show you how to Download Showbox App easily.
Showbox has very easy to understand interface. There are different sections for Movies and TV Shows both, you can swipe your screen right or left to go to different sections. You can go to My Library section to view your downloaded content. Showbox also allows you to filter Movies and TV Shows by Genre, Category or Year. There is also a search bar provided at the top which you can use to search for your favorite Movies or TV Shows on Showbox.
Download Showbox App
It is very easy to download Showbox on your Android device. Follow these easy steps to download Showbox.
1. Check Unknown sources option from Settings > Security > Unknown sources. The location of Unknown sources checkbox may be slightly different depending on your Android OS version.
2. Now download Show Box APK file from below link directly from your smartphone or transfer it to your smartphone after downloading from PC.
3. Once you have downloaded Showbox APK file on your smartphone, Go to File Manager and tap on the downloaded APK file to open it.
4. Now tap on Install button to start installing Show box App.
5. Once it is installed, click “Open” to start using Showbox.
6. You have successfully installed Showbox App on your Android smartphone now. You can open it anytime by tapping the “Show Box” icon in the Menu.
Swipe right or left to go to different tabs such as Movies, TV Shows or My Library. Use the search box given at left side to search for your favourite Movies or TV Shows.
Show Box Common Error Fixes and FAQs
MX Player as Default Video Player
Earlier version of Show Box was forcing users to use MX Player as the default video player, but it has been fixed in the latest version. So follow the above guide to Download Showbox App and update it.
Unfortunately, Show Box has stopped error
If you are facing this issue, then Go to Settings > General > Apps > Show Box and tap Force Stop, Clear Data and Clear Cache. Now open Show Box from menu, this error won’t show again!
Show Box is asking to update every time I open it, should I update?
The new version of Show Box has some more features than the previous one. But many users are reporting compatibility issues with it. So you can update it if you like, but all the latest Movies and TV Shows will be available in the older versions too. Here is how to user interface of updated Show box looks like:
Does Showbox have Subtitles feature?
Yes, the latest version of Showbox has subtitles feature inbuilt. You can update your Showbox App by tapping on Update button whenever you start Showbox App.
We hope our tutorial has helped you to download and install Showbox on your Android device. If you have faced any problems/errors while downloading Showbox App, then feel free to ask us in comments.